From: ahlan@marriott.org
Subject: Re: Gtkada on Mac using Quartz
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 05:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-08-24T05:53:44-07:00	[thread overview]

Dear Stephe,

These applications all work on both Windows and Ubuntu.
If there was was Gtk usage problem, such as code being elaborated in the main program then I would have expected the code to fail on the other platforms.

I wonder if there isn't some pragma or something I need in order to tell OSX that the task is whatever Gtk needs it to be.

For example stack size - but perhaps there are other pragmas that do task oriented stuff that OSX needs?

Ahlan