From: "Ken Mays" <kenneth.l.mays@cpmx.saic.com>
Subject: Re: US-CA-LA Director of Systems Development, SEI
Date: 1997/11/18
Date: 1997-11-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I would think I would want the Director of Software Excellence to have work
in companies able
to reach SEI Level 4 or 5. Most companies I have work with have reached
level 3 and I think someone at the director level should have greater
knowledge, and real world experience, beyond that span.

How can you teach a child to dream if you've never tried it yourself? ;o)

Ken
--->