From: "Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no>
Subject: Re: Minimal pragma Export (StdCall... example?
Date: 11 Mar 2004 16:00:10 +0100
Date: 2004-03-11T16:00:10+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

Some weeks ago I had difficulties with the same and managed to compile/link
when I wrote the spec according to the following pattern,
when I worked with a DLL written in Delphi Pascal :

   pragma Import (Stdcall, UpdateAll, External_Name => "UpdateAll",
Link_Name => "_UpdateAll");

Unfortunately I havent tested the resulting executable since I do not have
the necessary HW to do it, but it compiled.
You could give it a try.

Frank