From: jcox@x102a.ess.harris.com (Jamie Cox)
Subject: Need Ada Calling Tree Utility
Date: 1 Aug 90 14:01:21 GMT	[thread overview]

I am looking for a program that will generate a calling tree for an Ada
program.  If anyone has such a thing, please let me know.
If I can't find a calling tree utility, as such, second choice would be
some sort of cross reference utility.  Obviously, if you can get a cross
reference of procedures (without the millions of variable names) you're
pretty close to a calling tree.

  Thanks,  Jamie.

Jamie Cox  jcox@mlb.ess.harris.com  | Phone:    (407)-727-6397 (work)
Harris Government Aerospace Systems,|           (407)-723-7935 (home)
MS 19/4827, P.O. Box 94000,         |
Melbourne, Florida  USA             |