* looking for a library to handle big numbers
@ 2004-02-20 14:41 Evangelista Sami
From: Evangelista Sami @ 2004-02-20 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello all

i have to write a program which manipulates big numbers. i am looking
for a library which could do this. i have found some on the web but i
dont know which one to choose. so if anyone has ever used one and give
some hints, that would be very helpful.

Sami Evangelista

* Re: looking for a library to handle big numbers
@ 2004-02-20 16:46 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2004-02-20 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Evangelista Sami; +Cc: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org

Take a look at:

ftp://ftp.ada95.com/pub/big_integers/big_0_11.zip

@ 2004-02-21 10:51 ` Gautier Write-only
From: Gautier Write-only @ 2004-02-21 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Evangelista Sami:

> hello all
>
> i have to write a program which manipulates big numbers. i am looking
> for a library which could do this. i have found some on the web but i
> dont know which one to choose. so if anyone has ever used one and give
> some hints, that would be very helpful.

At least there is a site about the various big number implementation
for or in Ada: http://www.chez.com/bignumber/ .

NB: there is a newer version of my code in mathpaqs.zip, URL below
(the files are: mupr*.ad*, test_int.adb, test_rsa.adb).

Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm