From: Mace Ayres <mace.ayres@gmail.com>
Subject: Package  ads/adb conformity
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:23:30 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-01-03T14:23:30-08:00	[thread overview]

I have a package named 'grids.' To my eyes the declaration in the grids.ads for a type a_state (enumeration..)
seems identical with the body's type a_state. But, the compiler complains of not type conformant with declaration in grids.adb in the body grids.adb:

package grids is                                                — grids.ads declaration/specification

type a_state is (Fixed,Variable,Undefined);     -- states a cell can be in

subtype   valid_nu…..

……
end grids:

package body grids is   — grids body

type a_state is (Fixed,Variable,Undefined);

type cell is
      record                                 -- define cell class tyoes
         id:       integer range 1..1000;
         val:      integer range 0..9;
         layer:    integer range 1..10;
         row:      integer range 1..9;