From: Marin David Condic <nobody@noplace.com>
Subject: Re: Building with AdaGIDE
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:02:06 GMT
Date: 2004-02-14T09:02:06+00:00	[thread overview]

We should probably note that while Joao's example will actually work
with a begin-end block in the package & having an empty main program,
that this is not the way it is normally done. I'd suggest to Joao that
he first get a "Hello World" program running and then start
experimenting with adding things to it. Packages are nice and powerful,
but a beginner should probably stick to getting the basics to work first.

MDC

Robert I. Eachus wrote:

> You should get an executable, and hopefully the results you expected.
> You can move the lines of code above into the main program, but if you
> do you will want "use Totoloto;" somewhere.

Marin David Condic
I work for: http://www.belcan.com/
My project is: http://www.jsf.mil/NSFrames.htm

Send Replies To: m   o   d   c @ a   m   o   g
                    c   n   i       c   .   r

     "Face it ladies, its not the dress that makes you look fat.
     Its the FAT that makes you look fat."

         --  Al Bundy