From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Naming conventions : where does the capital letter come frome ?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-09-26T18:52:52-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello and Bonsoir,

I was wondering why the most used Ada naming convention use capital
letters with underscores.... further more, why capital letters while
there are underscores to help to discern identifier parts ?

If one suppose that abc_def is not less readable than Abc_Def, then
why to use capital letters ? Is it for mono-part identifiers ? Ok, abc
will not look like Abc in a context where reserved words are written
in all lower case letters. While in the mean time, reserved word are
commonly clearly discerned, beceause these are well known and most of
nowadays raw text editors use syntax highlighting.

I first though it was to be near of an old common Pascal naming
convention (mainly from Borlan I suppose) like AbcDef... but there was
no underscores with this naming convention, thus the need of capital
letters...

Do some one know more about this story ? I would really enjoy to learn
more about it

Many thanks to all of you here :)

Read you soon