From: Dick Gayler <gaylers@mindspring.com>
Subject: Ada and Software Engineering Library Version 2
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:22:55 GMT
Date: 2006-06-04T18:22:55+00:00	[thread overview]

We have been hosting Ada and Software Engineering Library Version 2 but
the person who helped maintain the site is no longer affiliated with
KSU.  Thus, we are in the process of "pulling the plug" on the site.  Is
this site frequently used and is there anyone who would like to takeover
hosting the site?

Thanks.