* [Ann] AdaRC: the Ada Rule Checker
@ 2005-04-13 14:26 Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 2005-04-13 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adalog is pleased to announce the availability of AdaRC, a tool that
checks style and programming rules in Ada programs.

But AdaRC is more than a set of rules: it is a complete framework,
intended to be easily extensible. If your favorite rule is not here, you
can add it yourself! And of course, we intend to extend the number of
rules in the future.

The development of AdaRC was funded by Eurocontrol. It is a mature tool
that has been used to check Eurocontrol's Ada software, over 1_100_000
SLOCs.

For a complete description of AdaRC, and download, please go to Adalog's
components page at http://www.adalog.fr/compo2.htm

AdaRC is distributed under the GMGPL: you are free to use it for any
purpose, or to reuse any part of it in any free or propriatory software.

Enjoy!
            J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)

* Re: [Ann] AdaRC: the Ada Rule Checker
@ 2005-04-13 16:02 ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2005-04-13 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
> Adalog is pleased to announce the availability of AdaRC, a tool that
> checks style and programming rules in Ada programs.

Is it related to the tool of the same name made by RainCode?

Georg

* Re: [Ann] AdaRC: the Ada Rule Checker
@ 2005-04-13 16:20   ` Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 2005-04-13 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Georg Bauhaus a �crit :
> Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
>
>> Adalog is pleased to announce the availability of AdaRC, a tool that
>> checks style and programming rules in Ada programs.
>

> Is it related to the tool of the same name made by RainCode?

Not at all, and if it is the same name, this is unfortunate.

It seems from their web site that Raincode's is called Ada Checker. If
you are sure that their product is called adarc, let me know and I'll
change the name.

            J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)