From: Keith Brown <kbrown2720@NOSPAMcomcast.net>
Subject: GLADE GUI builder version question
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:14:09 -0600
Date: 2004-03-29T19:14:09-06:00	[thread overview]

All,

I am trying to use the GLADE 2.0.0 GUI builder to build a form and then generate
Ada code. My problem is that the GLADE GUI does not have a check box option for
Ada code generation, only C and C++. My question is, what version of GLADE
should I be using, where can I get it. I am currently running on Linux Mandrake
9.2. The Gnat compiler (V3.15) and Glade-2 rpm's came with the distribution.

Thanks,

--
Keith Brown