From: rlk@rational.com (Bob Kitzberger)
Subject: Re: Documenting an Object Oriented Design
Date: 1995/04/21
Date: 1995-04-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Bill Fenty (516) 233-6845 (WILLIAM.FENTY@REUTERS.COM) wrote:

: I have a question. I have seen a lot of Information on Object Oriented
: Design and Object Oriented Languages. Does anyone know where I might
: find information on how to document an object oriented design?

Regardless of the design method, the artifacts produced during the
design _are_ the documentation.

--
Bob Kitzberger	        +1 (916) 274-3075	        rlk@rational.com
Rational Software Corp., 10565 Brunswick Rd. #11, Grass Valley, CA 95945