* Looking for Vendor informaton
@ 1995-04-19  0:00 tinkrkel
From: tinkrkel @ 1995-04-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am looking for contact information for the products listed
below (and possibly, corrections...). Specifically, I NEED:

  1. Product Name
  2. Vendor Name
  3. Vendor phone #
  4. Vendor address
  5. Vendor Webpage address (URL0, if applicable)
  6. Other contact information
  7. Supported methodology / Supported languages

FOR:
  AdaNice
  BON (If a product directly corresponds to the notation)
  BridgePoint
  Concerto
  Erwin/ERX
  Gpf Guidelines
  HOOD Toolset
  Object Modeler (ICONIX)
  Inference
  MacAnalyst/MacDesign
  ObjectiF
  Object Oriented Designer
  Object Analyst
  Objectory
  OMT (original product released using this methodology?)
  OMW
  OOTher
  POPLOG Int Dev Env
  S-Case
  Select OMT
  SES ObjectBench
  SSADM
  STP (Object Oriented ext)
  Synchronicity
  System Architect
  Together C++
  TurbCASE
  Vision
  Visual Age

  Note: I have already received info on Graphical Designer, EiffelCase,
  Camera, TowerEiffel, ObjectCenter, ObjectMaker, ObjectTeam,
  Paradigm Plus and Rational Rose. If you know of any other automated
  OOA/OOD tools that I have neglected to mention OR you can point me
  to an already compiled listing, please drop me a line at
  tinkrkel@america.net

  I am using this information for my dynamic survey (Webpage), which
  some of you may already know. The compiled list will be available
  for the asking (once it is compiled!?!).

  Thanks to those who have already sent me information and comments
  on the OOA/OOD Tools Survey! I know I have received some information
  on some of the tools listed above...but somehow, a portion of my
  existing mail was deleted before I could print it out.

  Thank you,

  Tinker Kel (Kelly Caldwell)
  tinkrkel@america.net or kcaldwel@sct.edu

* Re: Looking for Vendor informaton
@ 1995-04-19  0:00 ` Stephen Travis Pope
From: Stephen Travis Pope @ 1995-04-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

tinkrkel@america.net wrote:

> I am looking for contact information for the products listed
> below (and possibly, corrections...). Specifically, I NEED:
> [ . . . ]

Do your homework, Tinkerbell.

There's a FAQ document for this group that lists much of the
information you're seeking, and there's also a very valuable
book called "The Smalltalk Resource Guide" by Steve Mann.
It's available from Creative Digital Systems, telephone (415)
621-4252, fax (415) 621-4922, electronic mail cds@netcom.com.

stp

___Stephen Travis Pope, Smalltalk Consultant--The Nomad Group
___email: stp@CNMAT.Berkeley.edu, telephone: (+1-510) 644-3881