From: Stephen Travis Pope <stp@CNMAT.Berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Looking for Vendor informaton
Date: 1995/04/19
Date: 1995-04-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

tinkrkel@america.net wrote:

> I am looking for contact information for the products listed
> below (and possibly, corrections...). Specifically, I NEED:
> [ . . . ]

Do your homework, Tinkerbell.

There's a FAQ document for this group that lists much of the
information you're seeking, and there's also a very valuable
book called "The Smalltalk Resource Guide" by Steve Mann.
It's available from Creative Digital Systems, telephone (415)
621-4252, fax (415) 621-4922, electronic mail cds@netcom.com.

stp

___Stephen Travis Pope, Smalltalk Consultant--The Nomad Group
___email: stp@CNMAT.Berkeley.edu, telephone: (+1-510) 644-3881