From: gasser@masg1.epfl.ch (Laurent Gasser)
Subject: Re: Ada saved by gnat (was Re: Where's Aetech?)
Date: 1995/04/07
Date: 1995-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

This is the first time I learn about this promotion.  I regularly
read this group though.

What kind of promotion is it if comp.lang.ada is not recalling some
nice informations like these from time to time.  I always got the
feeling that C++ products vendors were almost intrusive (*) whereas
I had a hard time to learn about the adresses of companies selling Ada
products.

I don't even speak about some polite and respectful incentives to look
at the language Ada on other news groups...

(*) For the side story, I live in the French speaking part of
Switzerland.  I registered at Symantech for their Think Pascal
compiler on Macintosh.  I never heard of them for more than two years
when suddenly, I received an advertisement mail about C++ for Windows,
in German.

I don't speak German very well,
I hate Windows,
I don't like C++ very much.

Now, I am a MetroWerks' customer...

And also bought one copy of Meridian Ada 4.1.4 on Mac! (Thanks Mike
Feldman)

--
Laurent Gasser (gasser@dma.epfl.ch)
Computers do not solve problems, they execute solutions.