From: l107353@cliffy.lfwc.lockheed.com (Garlington KE)
Subject: Re: SEI abandons Ada
Date: 1995/04/06
Date: 1995-04-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry Howard (lph@sei.cmu.edu) wrote:
: Our team addresses architectural designs for real-time simulation, especially
: in training applications such as flight simulators.  The work is known to many
: by the name of the architectural device we employ, namely structural models.
: The work is distinguished by a collaborative approach within this engineering
: community, where contractors, government, and vendors have worked together to
: address community-wide engineering problems.  It has been generously supported
: by the USAF Program Office for Simulators and Trainers (ASC/YW), and would not
: have happened without the continued effective leadership of Mr. Bill Schelker
: at WPAFB, who we humbly thank.

And, in case anyone sees this as just another wasted academic study, this
work has been incorporated into some of the ground-based Ada software for the
F-22.

Ken Garlington                  GarlingtonKE@lfwc.lockheed.com
F-22 Computer Resources         Lockheed Fort Worth Co.

If LFWC or the F-22 program has any opinions, they aren't telling me.