From: "Thomas W. Hood (703)913-4308" <hoodt@lfs.loral.com>
Subject: Re: 100+ Ada Positions !!
Date: 1995/04/06
Date: 1995-04-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

tannend@source.asset.com (David M. Tannen) wrote:

> I had to write something here, since Paul Morris helped me get the worse
> job I have ever had (and I hope I never have to use a head hunter again).
> >FL (Tampa, area 5+ positions)
> I bet that some of these are for Group Technologies.  If you are going
> there ask me why I consider Tampa the Babylon of the US (just like the
> Israelites looked upon Babylon just before they went into exile).

Come on Dave, some of us _liked_ contracting at Group.  If your plan
is to make the big bucks or shmooze around the big conferences on
company money, it's the wrong place for you.  If you want to work in
an environment where you can feel the immediacy of your decisions,
actually see a project from beginning to end, and are willing to work
hard for the satisfaction, then Group _is_ for you.  I have done two
contracts there and may well go back again.

Tom Hood
hoodt@lfs.loral.com

<snip>