* Any X or Motif bindings for use with IRIX?
@ 1995-04-06  0:00 Keith MacDonald
From: Keith MacDonald @ 1995-04-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Are there any X or Motif bindings which I can use with GNAT & IRIX?
The bindings I've found specify os's, and none of them include IRIX :-(

Thanks in advance,
Keith
 Keith MacDonald                                       Computer Engineering
 ikb_mac@vega.concordia.ca                             Concordia University
 http://www.ece.concordia.ca/~ikb_macd/addr.html       Montreal, QC, Canada

* Re: Any X or Motif bindings for use with IRIX?
@ 1995-04-06  0:00 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1995-04-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3m0m8r$ag9@newsflash.concordia.ca>,
Keith MacDonald <ikb_mac@vega.concordia.ca> wrote:

>Are there any X or Motif bindings which I can use with GNAT & IRIX?
>The bindings I've found specify os's, and none of them include IRIX :-(

SGI will be providing an X binding with their Ada Workshop product.
You might want to contact Dave McAllister (davemc@sgi.com).

--
      Frustrated with C, C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: