* AdaSAGE ?
@ 1995-04-03  0:00 David M. Tannen
From: David M. Tannen @ 1995-04-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anyone give me some info on AdaSAGE?

What does it do?

Is there a ftp site w/ the source?

Any progress on porting to GNAT or OS/2?

Thanks in advance,
--
David Tannen (tannend@source.asset.com)                 TeamAda Member
Christian Acronyms: B.I.B.L.E.=Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

* Re: AdaSAGE ?
@ 1995-04-04  0:00 ` Paul H. Whittington
From: Paul H. Whittington @ 1995-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

tannend@source.asset.com (David M. Tannen) wrote:
>Can anyone give me some info on AdaSAGE?

What does it do?

AdaSAGE is a set of approx. 70 Ada packages that togethere implement an
application programming tool set.  Included are RDBMS capabilities with
integrated CUI capabilities (GUI comming RSN) as well as a host of other
things.  See next item.

Is there a ftp site w/ the source?

YES!  sageftp.inel.gov  In /pub/sage/cdrom#001.  Be sure to check out all
the docs and demos too.  There's alot of information there.

Any progress on porting to GNAT or OS/2?

The process has begun.  We do have funding now, whereas before it was a
personal effort.  Now that GNAT 2.0.4 is out with IOStreams implemented
it will help alot.  Thanks Robert Dewar.

TTFN <;-|)
- The nice thing about standards is there are so many to choose from!
- A careful reading of the text will facilitate your understanding of
  the material!