From: mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: Meridian ADA compiler for Mac
Date: 1995/04/03
Date: 1995-04-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <kinhluan-0204951720060001@203.8.218.164>,
 <kinhluan@spirit.com.au> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anybody know if there is a Meridian ADA compiler for Macintosh? If
>not, do you know of any other versions that will do the same job on the
>Mac.  I have tried GW-AdaEd for Mac but it doesn't work very well.
>
>Any info on how and where to get a copy is very much appreciated.

--- cut here ---

Students can buy the Meridian OpenAda compiler from D.C. Heath.   Call them
at 1-800-334-3284.  Tell the operator you are placing a #1-PREFER order.

PC versions
   Five 3 1/2" disks plus documentation  (35629-8)
   Nine 5 1/4" disks plus documentation  (34139-8)

Mac version
   12 disks plus documentation           (35630-1)

I don't know the exact pricing.  It is $49 for bookstores.  I think it is
$69 plus shipping and tax for individuals.  And I think that they ship UPS
ground.  Might be able to pay extra for faster shipping.

For international service where the 800 number doesn't operate, try
+1 (617) 860-1340
  Telex:  923455
  Cable:  RAYTHEONEX
  FAX     +1 (617) 860-1508