From: Theodore Dennison <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: Windows and Ada?
Date: 1995/04/03
Date: 1995-04-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

roe@acs.ucalgary.ca (Cameron Roe) wrote:
>I was going to try some windows programing in Ada and was
>wondering what the best way to go about it was. i.e.
>
>I have a Meridian compiler for DOS(4.???), are there any compilers that
>run under windows?

Sure, lots. The complete list of validated compilers is available
on the Ada web site ( http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/ ). RR, Verdix
(Rational), and TeleUSE spring to mind. Unfortunately, the Verdix
and TeleUSE compilers are kinda expensive, and the Verdix (Rational)
one only runs on Windows NT.

Also, the RR and Verdix compilers require you to purchase a C++ compiler
(in order to get a Microsoft compatable linker. Thanks, Microsoft!)

T.E.D. (structured programming bigot)

T.E.D.