From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Program Terminates ...
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:37:51 GMT
Date: 2003-12-22T14:37:51+00:00	[thread overview]

You might try adding a delay after each of the Put_Line statements in the
exception handlers.  Maybe the program is getting killed before the message
makes its way out.

I have seen this type of termination before, usually not with Ada.  I have
been known resort to saving state information about each task in shared
memory so I could see where things were when the program died.

Steve
(The Duck)