From: ncohen@watson.ibm.com (Norman H. Cohen)
Subject: Re: Differences between RM 5.0 and 6.0
Date: 22 Mar 1995 15:02:34 GMT
Date: 1995-03-22T15:02:34+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <Mats.Weber-2003952132250001@mlma11.matrix.ch>,
Mats.Weber@matrix.ch (Mats Weber) writes:

|> I have a paper copy of version 5.0 of the Ada 95 RM. Can I use it safely

Only if you keep it away from an open flame.

|> or are there many changes from 5.0 to 6.0 (the standard) ?

But seriously, folks:  Changes include the treatment of children of
generics, the addition of predefined packages like Ada.Integer_Text_IO,
and changing Ada.Strings.Constants to Ada.Strings.Maps.Constants.  At
least the first two of these changes occurred after version 5.7.

Since you are already familiar with the general shape of Ada 95, I
presume you want to use the RM as a reference to look up details, so I
would definitely suggest getting the final version.

--
Norman H. Cohen    ncohen@watson.ibm.com