From: besnard@univ-poitiers.fr (Frederic Besnard)
Subject: Re: Graphical interface for Ada programs
Date: 16 Mar 1995 17:42:28 GMT
Date: 1995-03-16T17:42:28+00:00	[thread overview]

go to the WWW Ada server:

http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/Resources

There is a chapter "bindings" where you will find
all that is currently known on the subject.

A free solution is the DEC binding, both to X and
to MOTIF. It eas originatly written for DEC workstations,
but portings have been made for Sun, with SunAda and Alsys
compilers (as far as I know).
I tried to do so with Rational APEX, but I failed.
If someone tried so and succeed, please let me know.

Another possibility (the one I choosed) is the XinAda implementation
(not binding) of X and MOTIF, coming from TopGraph'X.
It's of course not free (for details, contact M. Mahieux
at 100071.45@compuserve.com), but is more useable.

-- Frederic