From: ab@captblood.armstrong.edu ()
Cc: ab
Subject: Graphical interface for Ada programs
Date: 15 Mar 1995 21:19:01 GMT
Date: 1995-03-15T21:19:01+00:00	[thread overview]

I would like to build a graphical interface to an
Ada program. The interface would have the usual buttons,
menus, multiple choices, as well as edit subwindows and a
animated display subwindow.

What do you use for such a combination? Are there any
PD packagages that provide some/all of these
interface-design objects?

Did anybody try to use Xview with Gnat?
Is there a way to access X11 widgets from Gnat?

I'll appreciate your responses and/or pointers
to sources that deal with this visual/interface aspect
of an Ada program.

ab

--

Dr. A.Bykat