From: kkrieser@ionet.net
Subject: Re: ada compiler for os/2
Date: 11 Mar 1995 03:58:44 GMT
Date: 1995-03-11T03:58:44+00:00	[thread overview]

In <3jlu96INN24f@edna.cc.swin.edu.au>, 930385@edna.cc.swin.edu.au (Paul Shin-Hou Yeoh) writes:
>: Gnat Ada for OS/2 is one of the supported platforms, and implements
>: all of Ada83, and most of Ada95. It is available for free under the
>

>is Gnat Ada and Gnu Ada validated Ada compilers?
>They would be pretty useless if they are not.
They are not currently validated, and the gnatdoc1.tex file distributed with the release
states that New York university will not have it validated.  I suspect because of the
expense involved, especially for a product that they don't sell.

At this point, it is not validatable, since it isn't even feature complete.

--  Kevin Krieser
--  Using OS/2 Warp
--  New Address:  kkrieser@ionet.net,
--  or kkrieser@bix.com