From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Booch Components - Source
Date: 10 Mar 1995 11:48:50 -0600
Date: 1995-03-10T11:48:50-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3jp55u$8hq@rc1.vub.ac.be>,
Marc Kiebooms <mkieboom@vub.ac.be> wrote:
>I am looking for the source of the booch components, specifically
>the part about graphs.
>Any reference to public or commercial source is welcome.
>Should alternative libraries be available I would be pleased to hera about them.

The source for the Ada83 Booch COmponents are copyrighted and can
only be obtained from Grady Booch (Wizard Software).  The source for
the Ada95 Booch Components will be publicly available under GNU
copyleft.  The first general release of the Booch COmponents should
be in the early summer, maybe sooner if GNAT cooperates :-)

--
      Frustrated with C, C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: