From: val@cs.weber.edu (Val Kartchner)
Subject: When the only tool you have is a ...  (was: Re: Another measure of Ada's rejection by corporate America)
Date: 9 Mar 1995 00:07:20 GMT
Date: 1995-03-09T00:07:20+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3ij05o$qjq@eccdb1.pms.ford.com>, <bgirardo@bjg4.apo.ford.com> wrote:
>Try to remember that all of these tools have their own use,
>their own "Best Fit" and don't try to use a wrench as a screwdriver.

But you have to remember The Mandate as set forth in Public Law 101-511,
Section 8092:

    "Notwithstanding any other provisions of law, after June 1, 1991,
    where cost effective, all Department of Defense [hardware must be
    constructed using only the tool known as wrench] in the absence of
    special exemption by an official designated by the Secretary of
    Defense."

--
|================= #include <stddisclaimer.h> ================/// KB7VBF/P11 =|
| "AMIGA: The computer for the creative mind" (tm) Commodore /// Weber State  |