From: l107353@cliffy.lfwc.lockheed.com (Garlington KE)
Subject: Re: Ada 95 docs: Rationale
Date: 8 Mar 1995 18:21:13 GMT
Date: 1995-03-08T18:21:13+00:00	[thread overview]

ab@captblood.armstrong.edu wrote:
: Did any of you attempt to print the PostScript version of the Ada 95
: Rationale taken either from the Ada Information Clearing House host
: or as distributed with Gnat-2.03 by NYU?

: I tried to print them a number of times, each time unsuccessfully.

I was also unable to print them on a DEC laser printer. Unlike the other
Ada 95 documents, the Rationale was developed using something other than
FrameMaker, and so the PostScript version is different.

I tried to get it fixed, to no avail. The text version is OK, though.

Ken Garlington                  GarlingtonKE@lfwc.lockheed.com
F-22 Computer Resources         Lockheed Fort Worth Co.

If LFWC or the F-22 program has any opinions, they aren't telling me.