From: richards@eng.iac.honeywell.com (Chip Richards)
Subject: Re: OpenGL bindings for Ada
Date: 6 Mar 1995 22:48:40 GMT
Date: 1995-03-06T22:48:40+00:00	[thread overview]

David Weller (dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM) wrote:

   SGI fully supports Ada95 and has already got a set of OpenGL bindings
   for Ada95 (as well as GL, Performer, etc.).  I have no idea what
   their terms and conditions are on distribution of those bindings.
   Anybody from SGI care to comment?  Dave McAllister? Wes Embry?

Thanks for the info, David.  I expected something like this might be the case.
I've gotten several inquiries via e-mail, which I find promising--apparently
this is something that others want to do besides me!  One fellow from Germany
said that "the original GL bindings . . . are freely available from the net"
and suggested that I write to Wes Embry or Tom Quiggle at SGI.  I've done
that, but have gotten no response as yet.

Now, I've looked in what I thought would be the most likely places on the net
for GL bindings, and have come up dry.  Anybody have a clue where they might
be?  If the OpenGL bindings are also available (less likely but still
possible) they *might* be in the same place, I would think.

--
Honeywell IAC, Phoenix AZ                 |       Tiel estas skribite.       |