From: ccfk0@susx.ac.uk (Kelvin Pope)
Subject: [Q] Ada Archive?
Date: 6 Mar 1995 14:54:00 GMT
Date: 1995-03-06T14:54:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dear All,

I hope one of you lovely people can help me.

I am looking for an Ada program that will tell me when I have had
too much alchohol to be legally able to drive.  It's sort of an office
joke, you know the sort of thing.

What I was wondering is there is an Ada archive anywhere that I
can pick up an example of this sort of program,  each drink has a
number of units of alchohol, max legal level etc.

If no such mecca exists, would one of you kind souls put us out of
our misery so to speak and consider giving us a hand with the said
problem.

All donations gratefully received!!

Thanks,

Kelvin.

P.S.  I'm not a student on the scrounge, just a bored Network
Technician in need of help!!