From: moore@musc.edu (Kevin Moore)
Subject: ADA compiler for DOS or Windows
Date: 6 Mar 1995 14:52:45 GMT
Date: 1995-03-06T14:52:45+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm in need of an ADA compiler for DOS or MS Windows.  I have the
GWU environment for the MAC and while it works well for basic
programming, it doesn't seem to support ADA's advanced features such as
ADT generic packages.  If anyone is aware of such a compiler/environment
please e-mail me.  Thank-You in advance.  Kevin.