From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Pragma Interfacing Problem
Date: 6 Mar 1995 05:42:41 -0500
Date: 1995-03-06T05:42:41-05:00	[thread overview]

Version 2.03 of GNAT for WARP is now in a limited beta release (we are just
having a few of our active users check it out to make sure the distribution
is solid). Assuming no glitches in the new EMX distribution, it will be
available later this week.

One important advantage in this new release is that the debugger is supported.