* Re: ? gnat for SunOS 4.1.3 ?
       [not found] <3i2e7s$fkm@ciss1.ens-cachan.fr>
@ 1995-03-02  4:29 ` Stephen Crawley
From: Stephen Crawley @ 1995-03-02  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dr A.Bykat <ab@captblood.armstrong.edu> asks:

In article fkm@ciss1.ens-cachan.fr, sohier@lurpa.ens-cachan.fr (sohier) replies:
>ftp.ibp.fr on /pub/gnat

Is it a good idea to encourage people in the USA to FTP stuff from Europe?

To me, Dr Bykat's request illustrates the need for one or mirrors of the
cs.nyu.edu GNAT FTP directories >>>in the United States<<<.

In my opinion, this is a service that AJPO and SigAda could easily justify
providing directly or sponsoring.

How about it?  Are you listening Brad Balfour?

(And if anyone locally is reading this, how about an Australian mirror?)

-- Steve

* Re: ? gnat for SunOS 4.1.3 ?
@ 1995-03-03 19:08   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1995-03-03 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steve, the FTP directories at cs.nyu.edu are mirrored on the PAL, this has
been true for a long time. Anyone else is more than welcome to set up
additional mirrors. If you do setup a mirror, please let us know so we can
add it to our list, and if you get statistics on downloads, and can share
this information, please send it to gnat-report, thanks!