* Q: Old Bindings
@ 1995-03-03 17:10 Farside
From: Farside @ 1995-03-03 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm in the middle of porting my system from an a/ux based Ada to a
Solaris 2.3 based Ada. I have about 95% of the code ported, but I
seem to be missing one of my Unix bindings. It's for a (and the
package name is) Managed_unbounded_singly_linked_list_with_iterator_l_l;
whatever that is (I get the managed, unbounded, singly-linked list part,
I have an idea what the iterator is supposed to do, but that extra L_L
throws me). It was written by EVB Software Engineering in 1986 or so; my
team has the source code to every other unit but this one, we think.
It was originally designed to go with a Telegen2 Ada compiler. If
anybody has an idea, PLEASE let me know, either by reply or by Email.

Thanx-
Steve

*Steve Boyd := stephen.boyd@comm.hq.af.mil |   "If this is Paradise,  *
*The opinions expressed above are          |I wish I had a Lawnmower."*
*mine, all mine, and the Air               | Talking Heads, "Flowers" *
*Force probably won't share them.          |    Mist-Anon #48171.     *

* Re: Q: Old Bindings
@ 1995-03-14  1:50 ` William Loftus
From: William Loftus @ 1995-03-14  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephen.Boyd@comm.hq.af.mil (Farside) wrote:

> I'm in the middle of porting my system from an a/ux based Ada to a
> Solaris 2.3 based Ada. I have about 95% of the code ported, but I
> seem to be missing one of my Unix bindings. It's for a (and the
> package name is) Managed_unbounded_singly_linked_list_with_iterator_l_l;
> whatever that is (I get the managed, unbounded, singly-linked list part,
> I have an idea what the iterator is supposed to do, but that extra L_L
> throws me). It was written by EVB Software Engineering in 1986 or so; my
> team has the source code to every other unit but this one, we think.
> It was originally designed to go with a Telegen2 Ada compiler. If
> anybody has an idea, PLEASE let me know, either by reply or by Email.
>
> Thanx-
> Steve

Actually, this isn't a bindings to unix, but simply a package.
You should be able to contact EVB and ask them about their GRACE
components.  Here is the information I have for them:

EVB Software Engineering, Inc.
5303 Spectrum Drive
Frederick, MD 21701
Phone: (301) 695-6960