From: jydelr@vub.ac.be (DELROEUX JEAN-YVES)
Subject: Problem with child package
Date: 2 Mar 1995 12:39:06 GMT
Date: 1995-03-02T12:39:06+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello, I explain my problem :
I define a type carav is new voiture in a child package of the package
voiture. But when i define a global variable of this type (carav), the
compiler ( gnat 2.00 under OS/2 Warp ), It says no errors. But when I want
to use it into procedure of another package, The compiler said a lot of errors
The errors says that it's doesn't know the veriable I define ??

But it work correctly if I pass this variable as parameter into each
procedure . Does it mean that I can't define a global variable when the type
is defined into a child package. Can someone help me please.

	Thanks for your respond.

	DELROEUX Jean - Yves