From: sxc@itd.dsto.gov.au (Stephen Crawley)
Subject: Re: ? gnat for SunOS 4.1.3 ?
Date: 2 Mar 1995 04:29:24 GMT
Date: 1995-03-02T04:29:24+00:00	[thread overview]

Dr A.Bykat <ab@captblood.armstrong.edu> asks:

In article fkm@ciss1.ens-cachan.fr, sohier@lurpa.ens-cachan.fr (sohier) replies:
>ftp.ibp.fr on /pub/gnat

Is it a good idea to encourage people in the USA to FTP stuff from Europe?

To me, Dr Bykat's request illustrates the need for one or mirrors of the
cs.nyu.edu GNAT FTP directories >>>in the United States<<<.

In my opinion, this is a service that AJPO and SigAda could easily justify
providing directly or sponsoring.

How about it?  Are you listening Brad Balfour?

(And if anyone locally is reading this, how about an Australian mirror?)

-- Steve