* CODARTS, ADARTS
@ 1995-02-23 11:17 jjag
From: jjag @ 1995-02-23 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody,

I'm needing examples about the use of codarts and adarts methodologies
I have got information about them, but I want to see practical
examples.

If anybody could help me please contact me by my e-mail address:
	JJAG@VILSPA.ESA.ES
If anyone wants information about these methodologies I can let
him/her the papers that I have got.

Thanks in advance

Julio Alhambra

* Re: CODARTS, ADARTS
@ 1995-02-27 16:14 ` Garlington KE
From: Garlington KE @ 1995-02-27 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

jjag@v3600.vilspa.esa.es. wrote:
: Hello everybody,

: I'm needing examples about the use of codarts and adarts methodologies
: I have got information about them, but I want to see practical
: examples.

Contact ask-spc@software.org for information on ADARTS.

Ken Garlington                  GarlingtonKE@lfwc.lockheed.com
F-22 Computer Resources         Lockheed Fort Worth Co.

If LFWC or the F-22 program has any opinions, they aren't telling me.

* Re: CODARTS, ADARTS
@ 1995-02-28 21:16 ` gamache
From: gamache @ 1995-02-28 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <19950223.121706.015834.NETNEWS@ESTEC>, jjag@v3600.vilspa.esa.es. writes:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm needing examples about the use of codarts and adarts methodologies
>
> If anyone wants information about these methodologies I can let
> him/her the papers that I have got.

Is this true?  Having used ADARTS extensively for the last 3 years or so,
I thought it was only for SPC members.  Do you have information to the
contrary?

Does anyone else have any information about this?

Joe Gamache
Lockheed Sanders
*** Team Ada ***

* Re: CODARTS, ADARTS
@ 1995-03-01 15:24   ` Garlington KE
From: Garlington KE @ 1995-03-01 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

gamache@rapnet.sanders.lockheed.com wrote:
: Is this true?  Having used ADARTS extensively for the last 3 years or so,
: I thought it was only for SPC members.  Do you have information to the
: contrary?

You can use ADARTS without being an SPC member, since Dr. Gomaa still teaches
it. You just can't get SPC materials and services supporting ADARTS. Also,
the flavor of ADARTS taught by SPC is a little different than the one taught
by Gomaa.