* Looking for some utility code.
@ 1995-02-28 15:03 CONDIC
From: CONDIC @ 1995-02-28 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Marin David Condic, 407.796.8997, M/S 731-93
Subject: Looking for some utility code.
Original_To:  PROFS%"SMTP@PWAGPDB"
Original_cc:  CONDIC

Netters:

I'm looking for some reusable components to do basic data
structure stuff in Ada95 - hopefully utilizing object oriented
features. (I've got some good linked list, stack, queue, tree,
etc. stuff in Ada83, but this wouldn't be as cool.)

If anyone knows of some good packages like this which are in the
public domain, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Pax,
Marin

Marin David Condic, Senior Computer Engineer    ATT:        407.796.8997
M/S 731-93                                      Technet:    796.8997
Pratt & Whitney, GESP                           Internet:   CONDICMA@PWFL.COM
P.O. Box 109600                                 Internet:   MDCONDIC@AOL.COM
West Palm Beach, FL 33410-9600
    Please send responses to one of the addresses in this trailer.
    A "reply" to the address in the message header will bounce.
    "Don't say yes until I finish talking."

        -- Darryl F. Zanuck

* Re: Looking for some utility code.
@ 1995-02-28 23:03 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1995-02-28 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <INFO-ADA%95022809021318@VM1.NODAK.EDU>,
 <CONDIC@PSAVAX.PWFL.COM> wrote:
>I'm looking for some reusable components to do basic data
>structure stuff in Ada95 - hopefully utilizing object oriented
>features. (I've got some good linked list, stack, queue, tree,
>etc. stuff in Ada83, but this wouldn't be as cool.)

I think Marin got tired of waiting for Dave to do the GNU Booch
COmponents. :-)  Here's the announcement you've all been waiting for:
48 hours AFTER the next release of the OS/2 GNAT compiler, I'll be
releasing the "Queues" hierarchy (alpha) of the GNU Booch Components.
The distribution will generally be limited to folks that seriously
want to look at and improve the design (Teamers :-).  You can e-mail
requests to me if you're interested.
--
      Frustrated with C, C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: