From: helliott@losat.redstone.army.mil (Doc Elliott)
Subject: Ada and Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 95 08:46:21 EST
Date: 1995-02-28T08:46:21-05:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone have any DIS related Ada applications?  We are trying to host
a Command and Control application on a DIS simulator.  The C2 app is
written in mostly Ada, and we need to interface the C2 app to DIS.  What
we really need is an Ada toolkit for sending, receiving, formatting etc
etc of PDUs.  Does anybody have something we could use?  We could promise
feedback or something of that nature if someone has a near term product
they would like tested etc.  If such a commercial product exists, I would
be interested in that as well.
--
Doc Elliott
KE4KUZ