From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: '9X or '95 ?
Date: 28 Feb 1995 09:41:51 -0500
Date: 1995-02-28T09:41:51-05:00	[thread overview]

Regarding Ada 9X, some time ago I edited the GNAT sources to remove
all references to Ada 9X, and replace with Ada 95.

I even changed the name of the pragma Ada_9X to Ada_95 (this pragma is used
to ensure that a unit is compiled in Ada 95 mode, even if it is with'ed by
a unit being compiled in Ada 83 mode).

P.S. there are a number of neat pragmas and attributes in GNAT, for a
complete list see the source files of sem_prag and sem_attr. One of these
days we will complete the full documentation!