From: jon@PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_FILE (Jon Nash)
Subject: Learning Ada?
Date: 27 Feb 1995 17:21:48 GMT
Date: 1995-02-27T17:21:48+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I'm going on a rather long trip and should have some free time on my hands!
I'ld like to read a tutorial on Ada.  I'm aware of the Ada tutorial on
http://lglwww... but would like something that I can print out and read
on the plane, etc.  Can anyone suggest a document, or something which would
fit my needs!?

Specifically, I'ld like to read something that makes me feel like I could
just come home, sit down and start writing Ada code.

Thanks for any help!

Jon Nash
Colorado State University
Physics Department