From: l107353@cliffy.lfwc.lockheed.com (Garlington KE)
Subject: Re: CODARTS, ADARTS
Date: 27 Feb 1995 16:14:12 GMT
Date: 1995-02-27T16:14:12+00:00	[thread overview]

jjag@v3600.vilspa.esa.es. wrote:
: Hello everybody,

: I'm needing examples about the use of codarts and adarts methodologies
: I have got information about them, but I want to see practical
: examples.

Contact ask-spc@software.org for information on ADARTS.

Ken Garlington                  GarlingtonKE@lfwc.lockheed.com
F-22 Computer Resources         Lockheed Fort Worth Co.

If LFWC or the F-22 program has any opinions, they aren't telling me.