From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: OpenGL bindings for Ada
Date: 26 Feb 1995 19:49:44 -0600
Date: 1995-02-26T19:49:44-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3ir5g2$5am@adm09.iac.honeywell.com>,
Chip Richards <richards@eng.iac.honeywell.com> wrote:
>What I really want is GNAT bindings for Mesa.  Failing that, I'll take GNAT
>bindings for licensed OpenGL.  Next on the list would be any Ada 95 bindings
>for Mesa, or OpenGL.  Finally, I suppose even Ada 83 bindings for OpenGL would

SGI fully supports Ada95 and has already got a set of OpenGL bindings
for Ada95 (as well as GL, Performer, etc.).  I have no idea what
their terms and conditions are on distribution of those bindings.
Anybody from SGI care to comment?  Dave McAllister? Wes Embry?

--
      Frustrated with C, C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: