From: pelakh@convex.com (Boris Pelakh)
Subject: a.tags ?
Date: 26 Feb 1995 12:12:40 -0600
Date: 1995-02-26T12:12:40-06:00	[thread overview]

I remeber seeing once a program that would generate emacs or vi compatible
tags files from Ada source. I just looked at wuarchive and ajpo and couldn't
find it. Does such a beast indeed exist, and if so, where can I find it ?

--
Boris Pelakh		FORTRAN Project Leader          pelakh@convex.com
		     Convex Computer Corporation