From: turbo@acca.nmsu.edu (Turbo of Sloth DikuMUD)
Subject: Help with CLI Package
Date: 26 Feb 1995 01:23:06 GMT
Date: 1995-02-26T01:23:06+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello, can someone please help me with the CLI Package.
I want to be able to execute VMS commands from within Ada programs.
Can you please give me an example of how to use it, say for using a
directory listing as input for a program? How would I get a directory listing
from within Ada?
Thanks!

turbo@acca.nmsu.edu