* Is there an ADA mirror in Europe
@ 1995-02-08 20:43 Frank Kooger
From: Frank Kooger @ 1995-02-08 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I was advised to use the GNAT tools for DOS. Is there any European
mirror for this software? I don't like keeping the intercontinental
lines busy.

Thanks

Frank Kooger

* Re: Is there an ADA mirror in Europe
@ 1995-02-09 16:52 ` paus
From: paus @ 1995-02-09 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <D3p88r.1qy@inter.NL.net> F.Kooger@vanveen.nl (Frank Kooger) writes:
> Hello,
>
> I was advised to use the GNAT tools for DOS. Is there any European
> mirror for this software?

Try ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de   pub/mirror/cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat

Some special ports can also be found on our server.

ftp.uni-stuttgart.de   pub/programming/Ada/GNAT

|Dipl.-Ing. Michael Paus   (Member: Team Ada)                          |
|University of Stuttgart, Inst. of Flight Mechanics and Flight Control |
|Forststrasse 86, 70176 Stuttgart, Germany                             |
|Phone: (+49) 711-121-1434  FAX: (+49) 711-634856                      |
|Email: Michael.Paus@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de (NeXT-Mail welcome)|

* Re: Is there an ADA mirror in Europe
@ 1995-02-10 15:53 ` Dave Retherford
From: Dave Retherford @ 1995-02-10 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <D3p88r.1qy@inter.NL.net>, Frank Kooger <F.Kooger@vanveen.nl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was advised to use the GNAT tools for DOS. Is there any European
> mirror for this software? I don't like keeping the intercontinental
> lines busy.
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank Kooger

Yes, there are two that I know of.  They are:

      ftp://ftp.cnam.fr/pub/Ada/PAL
      ftp://ftp.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/Ada-Belgium

Dave.
| Dave Retherford                 | "Remember this:  While somebody is    |
|  Daver@Starbase.Neosoft.com     | is down there kissin' your butt,      |
|  Dave_Retherford@hso.link.com   | they could just as easily be bitin'   |
|       (work)                    | it too."  -- Forestt Gump             |