* DSRS - new IP address
@ 1995-02-06 14:11 Joel Rudy
From: Joel Rudy @ 1995-02-06 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have the new IP address for the Defense Software
Repository System?  The phone numbers for the customer support line have
also been disconnected.

Thanks for your help.

Joel

* Re: DSRS - new IP address
@ 1995-02-08 20:08 ` Doc Elliott
From: Doc Elliott @ 1995-02-08 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3h5am4$1tt@huron.eel.ufl.edu>, joel.rudy@comm.hq.af.mil
says...

>Does anyone have the new IP address for the Defense Software
>Repository System?  The phone numbers for the customer support line have
>also been disconnected.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Joel

I have a recent letter from them which gives the address as:

134.152.9.140

However, I got no response upon pinging this address today 2/8 at around
1500.  Phone number is 703-536-7485 (voice) or 703-285-5418 (BBS)

--
Doc Elliott
KE4KUZ