* Re: Q: DHRYSTONE Benchmark
       [not found] <1995Feb2.155538.22391@news2.den.mmc.com>
@ 1995-02-06 16:26 ` Kevin Weise
From: Kevin Weise @ 1995-02-06 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1995Feb2.155538.22391@news2.den.mmc.com>,
Chris Eggleston <egglesto@bns101.bng.ge.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can find this ?
>
>Thanks
>Chris
>
>> Subject: DHRYSTONE Benchmark
>>
>> 	I'm working on a Mission computer RFP and it requests the
>> processor selected be evaluated as part of the proposal using
>> "Dhrystone version ADA/1, dated 15 April 1984 as listed in "Communications
>> in the ACM" dated October 1984".  Do either of you know if this benchmark
>> is in the plant and if it is not where we/I need to go to get it.
>>
>> 	- Bryan

Seems to me the cited reference is fairly straightforward; but if what
you want is an electronic copy, find the August 1990 version of the PIWG
benchmark suite.  It should be in there.  Try ajpo.sei.cmu.edu.

Kevin J. Weise			weisek@source.asset.com
COLSA Corporation		Voice - (205) 922-1512 ext. 2115
6726 Odyssey Drive		FAX   - (205) 971-0002
Huntsville, AL  35806
{Standard Disclaimers about my opinions & my employer's opinions}
{... which are in conflict often enough}
"Admire those who seek the truth;
  avoid those who find it."		Marcel Proust

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-02-06 16:26 UTC | newest]