From: Magnus Hakansson <z94magh@mtek.chalmers.se>
Subject: Type t is MOD c???
Date: 6 Feb 1995 14:24:18 GMT
Date: 1995-02-06T14:24:18+00:00	[thread overview]

This probably a very simple question when you know the answer,
but it is causing me some troubble. In "system.ads" there is a
declaraton:

type Address is mod Memory_Size;

and I want to know how to assign a specific address to a pointer.
How do I do? What is the syntax for an "address"? Is there any
hidden packages avilable for accessing certain bytes of the memory
of my PC, or is there any other tricks I don't know?

Can anyone help me on this subject?
                                                            ****
mvh mh                              __o           __        ***